Young Professionals, Catholic Charities
Who are we?
Young Professionals, Catholic Charities, the Catholic Charities group for Baltimore area young professionals, is a diverse group of next generation leaders that believe in service to our communities and working for social justice. Our mission is to engage individuals 22 – 40 years of age through fun networking, volunteer, philanthropic, and professional development opportunities.
Young Professionals, Catholic Charities membership dues, donations, and special events support the mission of Catholic Charities to improve the lives of over 160,000 individuals and families in Maryland of all faiths, ages and ethnicities. Every day, at our 80 programs at 200 locations throughout Maryland, Catholic Charities of Baltimore is there to help. Catholic Charities of Baltimore serves children and families, people living in poverty, individuals with intellectual disabilities, immigrants and seniors. We prepare and serve over 500,000 meals a year to people who depend on us for a daily hot meal. As Young Professionals, Catholic Charities members, we are called to be the next generation of leaders to pick up the mantle and make a lasting impact in our community. Benefits of membership include:
• Leadership & professional development
• Discounted admission to our signature event
• Discounted admission to other Catholic Charities events
• Volunteer opportunities
• Invitations to exclusive events
• Recognition on the Young Professionals, Catholic Charities website pages
• Opportunities to be highlighted on our social media page and website pages
• Opportunity to serve on the Young Professionals, Catholic Charities Leadership Committee and Event Committees
• Quarterly Newsletter
A minimum donation of $5/month or $60/year makes you a member of Young Professionals, Catholic Charities.
For questions about Young Professionals, Catholic Charities, and how to become a member, or to learn more about our work, contact Brian Boles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 667-600-2016.