Important Notice: Effective immediately
Villa Maria Community Resources
- Villa Maria Community Resource clinics: telehealth when possible. Substance use disorder treatment continues unchanged.
Villa Maria School
- Villa Maria School – CLOSED except for resident students.
- Villa Maria School (includes pre-vocational, gym, art and diagnostic school) has suspended or limited volunteer activities until further notice.
- Effective March 16, 2020: Villa Maria School – receiving no children by bus.
Villa Maria Community Resources Home-Based Respite Program
Through planned time with a mental health professional, Catholic Charities Home Based Respite Program provides a temporary break for the parent(s), guardian(s) or caregiver(s) from the demands associated with caring for children and adolescents who have documented mental health challenges. The identified child is matched with a caring and skilled mental health professional one-on-one who provides the child with therapeutic opportunities to enhance the child’s well-being while providing a planned break to the parent(s), guardian(s) or caregiver(s).
- Children must be a Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Harford County or Cecil County resident.
- Children must be enrolled in the public mental health system.
- Children referred must be actively enrolled in therapy.
- Children referred must have Medical Assistance.
- Children referred must be between the ages of 4 – 17.5 years of age.