Villa Maria Community Resources Behavioral Health Home Program
Catholic Charities Villa Maria Community Resources Behavioral Health Home Program (BHH) is a service that is designed to assist adults and children with integrated and coordinated care in the areas of primary physical health care, health promotion, preventive care, health education, recovery and wellness promotion through facilitated referral and coordination of services.
Eligibility Requirements FOR CHILDREN:
- Children referred must be a Baltimore City, Baltimore County or Anne Arundel County resident.
- Children referred must be enrolled in the public mental health system.
- Children referred must be actively enrolled in therapy.
- Children referred must have Medical Assistance.
- Children referred must be between the ages of 4 years of age – adult.
View or download our most recent brochures:
Health Homes Guide for Parents and Guardians
Contact Kevin Mason at 667-600-2419 or Eileen Kavlich at 667-660-2409.