St. Vincent’s Villa Effective immediately
- St. Vincent’s Villa has suspended or limited volunteer activities until further notice (limited outdoor volunteer programs may continue in greenhouse, courtyards, and surrounding grounds).
- St. Vincent’s Villa (effective Sunday evening, March 15) has suspended visitors until further notice.
Information About St. Vincent’s Villa Services
Located in Timonium, Maryland (Baltimore County), St. Vincent’s Villa provides comprehensive residential treatment for children, ages 5-14, whose behavioral and emotional needs have not responded to community-based interventions and services.
St. Vincent’s Villa is comprised of two residential programs:
• A 90-day Diagnostic, Evaluation and Treatment Program, licensed by the Maryland Department of Human Services, and
• A Residential Treatment Center, licensed by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
Our multi-disciplinary team works together in partnership with families to develop an individualized treatment plan that addresses the therapeutic needs of the child and family.
We need school supplies! You can contact us first or just drop off your donation at Family Services/St. Vincent’s Villa, 2600 Pot Spring Road, Timonium, MD 21093.
Some of the services provided by our residential program includes:
• Individual, family and group therapy
• Psychiatric evaluation, treatment and medication management
• Case management
• Psychological testing
• 24/7 Nursing care
• Behavioral support
• Family Provider Partnership and advocacy
• Family support groups
• Spiritual support
• Level V non-public school & Type III Diagnostic classroom available as needed
• School placement coordination
• Recreational and therapeutic activity programming
• Therapeutic, trauma-informed living environment
• After-care planning
• Volunteer services, including the availability of individual mentors as needed: Mentors provide one-on-one attention and role-modeling to children 9-17 in school-, residential- or community-based programs. Call 667-600-3054.
In addition, St. Vincent’s Villa offers a Home-Based Residental Treatment Center:
The home-based RTC program is designed to reduce lengths of stay in higher end care, expand community resource integration, preserve family connectedness and achieve more positive long-term outcomes for children and families. READ MORE OR DOWNLOAD OUR MOST RECENT FLYER>>
Click here for a virtual tour of St. Vincent’s Villa
“I can’t thank you enough for the role you played in salvaging our family unit, which was in imminent danger of falling apart. We are a much stronger, more cohesive family unit, which has had a huge impact on our ability to manage our child more effectively.”
Contact Mike Dunphy, Associate Administrator, for information regarding referrals and admissions to St. Vincent’s Villa by email email@example.com or phone 667-600-3017.
Be a Mentor at Family Services…Because sometimes it takes a hero to change a child’s life.
“You are the best mentor I ever had in my life. You are like Superman, Batman, and the Hulk.”
Isaiah, about his mentor, Charles McFadden
Who are Family Services Mentors?
They are people just like you. They range in age from 23 to 75 and come from every walk of life. Mentors are a special visitor, a positive role model and a consistent person in a child’s life. Every child in our care needs a hero! The children receiving services come from neighborhoods both nearby and across the state of Maryland. Typically, mentors are matched with children in one of our residential facilities or our special education schools. Matches can sometimes progress into the community. Mentors commit to mentoring for one year and give at least two hours each week. All of our mentors share something very important. Every volunteer mentor has taken the time to:
Make a Difference in the Life of a Child
Ready to start making a difference for a child? Fill out a Mentor Application to begin your journey! Just email your completed application to Lauren Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org or print and mail the application to:
Lauren Porter, Mentor Coordinator
Family Services/St. Vincent’s Villa
2600 Pot Spring Road
Timonium, MD 21093
Need more information? Read our Therapeutic Mentoring Brochure or contact Lauren Porter at 667-600-3054 or e-mail her at email@example.com.