- St. Elizabeth’s Rehabilitation and Nursing Home Center has suspended visitors until further notice.
- Caritas House Assisted Living has suspended visitors until further notice.
- Effective March 16, 2020: St. Ann Adult Day Care programs – CLOSED until further notice.
Catholic Charities Senior Services has implemented multiple measures to protect residents and employees against COVID-19. Our infection prevention and control policies and procedures are key to preventing COVID-19 and other common viruses.
- We are ensuring that everyone in the facility practices proper hand hygiene and proactive additional precautions to minimize risk.
- Our trained infection preventionist is taking the lead on facility risk assessment.
- We follow direction from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and the Maryland Health Department (MDH) with support from the Baltimore City Health Department (BCHD).
- We monitor daily all expert guidance and adjust procedures accordingly.
- We have discontinued visits.
While the presence of family and friends is a huge part of life for residents, to reduce risk, we cannot permit any visitors nor volunteers in our facility. We have been in close communication with our residents and their loved ones during this difficult time.
Thank you for your continued support as the entire community works to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and we work to protect residents and employees of Catholic Charities Senior Services.
Services for Older Adults
Catholic Charities senior services are built on traditions of excellence, dignity, and respect which provide a spiritual base for our care. We are a leading provider of exceptional, affordable apartment communities and life care options for seniors in the Baltimore region. Our compassionate care is provided through a full continuum of services available to people of all faiths. Our senior apartment communities include a full range of services for low-income seniors. Specialized care is available through our adult day services, assisted living, rehabilitation and nursing care programs. Our free information and referral service helps you to make decisions about what is best for you or your loved one.
Click on the + signs below to see the link.
Answers for the Aging is a free telephone information and referral service as well as a telephone based caregiver support program. 667-600-2100. LEARN MORE >>
The Jenkins Senior Living Community is located on 25 beautiful acres in southwest Baltimore City and is home to more than 400 seniors. LEARN MORE>>
St. Ann Adult Day Services provides seniors with a fun, stimulating day with medically supervised activities that reduce the likelihood of premature nursing home placement. 667-600-2680. LEARN MORE >>
The Neighborhoods at St. Elizabeth is a 162-bed nursing center that provides person centered care to enable each resident to achieve his or her highest potential. 667-600-2600. LEARN MORE >>
Senior Communities provides exceptional, affordable, owner-built and managed senior apartment communities that are conveniently located throughout the Baltimore region. 667-600-2280. LEARN MORE >>