Village Crossroads II – Baltimore County
Village Crossroads I and Village Crossroads II, Catholic Charities Senior Communities, are our first smoke-free senior communities! Located in the Fullerton/S. Perry Hall area of Baltimore County, this community is on Fitch Avenue between Rossville and Belair Roads. The 94-unit Village Crossroads I is the first HUD 202 / Low-Income Housing Tax-Credit mixed finance affordable senior community in Maryland. This community offers 47 tax-credit financed apartment units and 47 HUD-subsidized apartment units serving a wide income range of older adults. Village Crossroads I opened in July 2013. Village Crossroads II opened in February 2014. Both communities serve those 62 years of age and over.
These two communities are the first smoke-free senior apartment buildings owned and operated by Catholic Charities. The 7.4-acre Village Crossroads campus is entirely smoke-free, including the individual apartment units, common areas and outdoor spaces.
Both locations are designed to be LEED certified. LEED, or Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is an internationally recognized mark of excellence for practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions.
Catholic Charities welcomes people regardless of faith and is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider.
Services and Amenities
- Village Crossroads I offers a billiards and game lounge, club room and café, creative arts studio, library and multimedia room.
- Both communities include internet lounges and the design of both buildings includes wireless technology enabling us to offer free internet access to all of the residents.
- The outdoor spaces include areas for socialization, contemplation and activities. A dedicated shuffleboard, horseshoe and game table area are amenities that are available to the residents of both communities.
- The Congregate Housing Services Program, certified by the Maryland Department of Aging, operates at the Village Crossroads I, offering residents daily meals and weekly light housekeeping, laundry and personal assistance and case management available at a reasonable cost.
- Service Coordination is available at no cost to link residents to resources, services and benefits better enabling them to enjoy their independence and support their living in the apartment setting for as long as possible.
Senior Communities in Fullerton/S. Perry Hall:
Village Crossroads I and II
4313 Fitch Avenue, Nottingham, MD 21236