While Maryland has moved into Stage II reopening plans, Catholic Charities has ongoing discussions about deliberate and thoughtful ways to operate in the safest possible manner for our colleagues, volunteers, communities, and individuals we serve. We continue to ask our wonderful volunteers to stay safer at home.
- Many regular business practices (i.e. lease signings and meetings with residents) are on-hold while we focus on supporting and communicating with residents at this time.
Catholic Charities Senior Communities has implemented multiple measures to protect residents and employees against COVID-19.
Significant resident and employee education and communication efforts are continuing in support of proper hand hygiene and proactive additional precautions to minimize risk.
We follow direction from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and the Maryland Health Department (MDH) with support from the Baltimore City Health Department (BCHD).
We monitor daily all expert guidance and adjust procedures accordingly.
- While the presence of family and friends is a huge part of life for residents, to reduce risk, we have asked residents to postpone visits until further notice and to instead connect virtually or by phone.
- We have been in close communication with our residents during this difficult time.
- We have discontinued various events and volunteers in our communities and are encouraging resident to limit interaction in common spaces within each community.
- We have discontinued our shuttle service and are connecting residents to food and supplies as needed.
- Necessary visits by home health and related service providers, and similar care-giving visits by family/friends, are still taking place.
Thank you for your continued support as the entire community works to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and we work to protect residents and employees of Catholic Charities Senior Communities.
Trinity House – Baltimore County
Trinity House, a Catholic Charities Senior Community, offers 82 one-bedroom, rent-assisted apartments for seniors. The community is located in the heart of Towson and is easily accessible from I-695 and York Road. Located across the street from the Towson Library, Trinity House is one block away from a new movie theatre, bookstores, restaurants and shopping. Towson Town Center is a short walk away.
Catholic Charities welcomes people regardless of faith and is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider.
Services and Amenities
- Service Coordination: on-site information and referral services; educational and wellness programs
- Senior Support Services: meals; light housekeeping; laundry; customized personal assistance and case management available at a reasonable cost
- Weekday lunch offered by “Eating Together in Baltimore”
- Exercise classes
- Outdoor patio area and garden
- Wellness Suite
- Private meeting room on each floor
- Resident computer center
- Enrichment speaking series twice a month
- Resident clubs
- Multipurpose room
- Translation services available
- Laundry room
- Personal emergency response system
- Intercom and controlled entry system
- Units are wired for telephone and cable television service
Senior Community in Towson: Trinity House
409 Virginia Avenue, Towson, MD 21286