Catholic Charities Senior Communities has implemented multiple measures to protect residents and employees against COVID-19.
Significant resident and employee education and communication efforts are continuing in support of proper hand hygiene and proactive additional precautions to minimize risk.
We follow direction from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and the Maryland Health Department (MDH) with support from the Baltimore City Health Department (BCHD).
We monitor daily all expert guidance and adjust procedures accordingly.
- While the presence of family and friends is a huge part of life for residents, to reduce risk, we have asked residents to postpone visits until further notice and to instead connect virtually or by phone.
- We have been in close communication with our residents during this difficult time.
- We have discontinued various events and volunteers in our communities and are encouraging resident to limit interaction in common spaces within each community.
- We have discontinued our shuttle service and are connecting residents to food and supplies as needed.
- Necessary visits by home health and related service providers, and similar care-giving visits by family/friends, are still taking place.
Thank you for your continued support as the entire community works to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and we work to protect residents and employees of Catholic Charities Senior Communities.