St. Luke’s Place – Baltimore County
St. Luke’s Place, a Catholic Charities Senior Community, offers 125 one-bedroom, rent-assisted apartments for seniors. The community is located in Edgemere near Sparrows Point in Southeast Baltimore County. Shopping, places of worship, a senior center and recreational activities are located nearby.
The on-site Service Coordinator provides information and referral services and educational and wellness programs for all residents of St. Luke’s Place, a Catholic Charities Senior Community. In addition, the Catholic Charities Senior Support Services Program is available to eligible residents at a reasonable cost. The program provides meals and assistance with housekeeping, laundry personal care assistance and service management.
Catholic Charities welcomes people regardless of faith and is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider.
Services and Amenities
- Exercise classes
- Resident Association
- Service Coordination – On-site Information and Referral
- Senior Support Services – meals, housekeeping, laundry, personal assistance and service management
- Wellness services available: on-site physician offices
- Weekday lunch offered by “Eating Together in Baltimore”
- Outdoor patio area and garden
- Hair salon located on-site
- Resident computer center
- Multipurpose room
- Laundry room
- Personal emergency response system
- Intercom and controlled entry system
- Units are wired for telephone and cable television service
Senior Community in Edgemere: St. Luke’s Place
2825 Lodge Farm Road, Edgemere, MD 21219