Reister’s Clearing – Baltimore County
Reister’s View and Reister’s Clearing, Catholic Charities Senior Communities, offer a total of 140 one-bedroom, rent-assisted apartments for older adults. The communities are located in the Glyndon area of northwest Baltimore County, accessible from both I-795 and Reisterstown Road and shares a cul-de-sac with two other senior housing communities. A shopping center is located across the street, as well as places of worship, a library, senior center and recreational activities are located nearby.
Catholic Charities welcomes people regardless of faith and is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider.
Services and Amenities
- Service Coordination: on-site information and referral services; education and wellness programs
- Exercise classes
- Resident Association
- Weekday dinner offered by “Eating Together in Baltimore” (at Reister’s View)
- Wellness services available on-site: podiatry (at Reister’s Clearing)
- Outdoor patio area and walking path
- Resident computer center
- Multipurpose room
- Laundry room
- Personal emergency response system
- Intercom and controlled entry system
- Units wired for telephone and cable television service