Everall Gardens – Baltimore City
Everall Gardens, a Catholic Charities Senior Community, offers 69 one-bedroom apartments for seniors. Rents are affordable to seniors of moderate means. The community is located in the Overlea area of northeast Baltimore City just off of Belair Road. Shopping, places of worship and recreational activities are located nearby.
Everall Gardens, a Catholic Charities Senior Community, is a tax-credit community and offers affordable apartments to older adults with low to moderate income. Section 8 vouchers are accepted, but not required.
Catholic Charities welcomes people regardless of faith and is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider.
Services and Amenities
- Service Coordination: on-site information and referral services; educational and wellness programs
- Exercise classes
- Resident Association
- Multipurpose room
- Laundry room
- Outdoor patio area
- Personal emergency response system
- Intercom and controlled entry system
- Units wired for telephone and cable television service
- Convenient to public transportation
Senior Communuity in Baltimore City: Everall Gardens
6100 Everall Avenue, Overlea, MD 21206