School-based behavioral health programs provide mental health services in Baltimore City, Anne Arundel, Harford, Baltimore, Allegany, Carroll, Washington and Frederick Counties.
School can be a challenge under the best of circumstances. For a child struggling with mental, emotional or behavioral issues, the challenge can seem impossible.
Our licensed therapists are in over 100 schools throughout Maryland ready to help young people with emotional and behavioral issues that can impact them in school and at home.
Our services can help students to improve their behavior and school work habits, develop coping and relationship skills and manage anxiety and depression. We also help parents and caregivers get the support, information and guidance that leads to better communication and a less stressful home.
Click here to view or download our latest brochure. (PDF)
Contact [email protected] for more information.
You can ask a school guidance counselor or Assistant Principal to see if Villa Maria Community Resources provides school-based therapy in your school. Or you can call one of our clinics located in the school’s county or city:
- Anne Arundel County (Millersville Clinic): 667-600-2494/667-600-2339
- Baltimore City
- Cherry Hill Clinic: 606 Cherry Hill Road Suite 201 (Closed as of Sept. 2020)
- Fallsway Clinic: 667-600-3009, 725 Fallsway Ave, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Baltimore County: 667-600-2339
- Lansdowne Clinic: 667-600-3984
- Dundalk Clinic: 410-282-9430
- Towson Clinic: 667-600-2331 (Closing Nov. 2020)
- Harford County (Abingdon Clinic): 667-600-3220
- Frederick County (Frederick Clinic): 667-600-3310
- Carroll County (Westminster Clinic): 667-600-2850 (Closing Nov. 2020)
- Allegany County (Mountain MD Clinic): 667-600-2110