Important Notice: Effective immediately
Villa Maria Community Resources
- Villa Maria Community Resource clinics: telehealth when possible. Substance use disorder treatment continues unchanged.
Villa Maria School
- Villa Maria School – CLOSED except for resident students.
- Villa Maria School (includes pre-vocational, gym, art and diagnostic school) has suspended or limited volunteer activities until further notice.
- Effective March 16, 2020: Villa Maria School – receiving no children by bus.
School-Based Behavioral Health Services
School based behavioral health programs provide mental health services in Baltimore City, Anne Arundel, Harford, Baltimore, Allegany, Carroll, Washington and Frederick Counties.
School can be a challenge under the best of circumstances. For a child struggling with mental, emotional or behavioral issues, the challenge can seem impossible.
Our licensed therapists are in over 100 schools throughout Maryland ready to help young people with emotional and behavioral issues that can impact them in school and at home.
Our services can help students to improve their behavior and school work habits, develop coping and relationship skills and manage anxiety and depression. We also help parents and caregivers get the support, information and guidance that leads to better communication and a less stressful home.
Click here to view or download our latest brochure. (PDF)
You can ask a school guidance counselor or Assistant Principal to see if Villa Maria Community Resources provides school-based therapy in your school. Or you can call one of our clinics located in the school’s county or city:
- Anne Arundel County (Millersville Clinic): 667-600-2494/667-600-2339
- Baltimore City
- Falstaff Clinic: 667-600-3210
- Cherry Hill Clinic: 606 Cherry Hill Road Suite 201
- Fallsway Clinic: 725 Fallsway Ave, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Baltimore County: 667-600-2339
- Lansdowne Clinic: 667-600-3984
- Dundalk Clinic: 410-282-9430
- Towson Clinic: 667-600-2331
- Harford County (Abingdon Clinic): 667-600-3220
- Frederick County (Frederick Clinic): 667-600-3310
- Carroll County (Westminster Clinic): 667-600-2850
- Allegany County (Mountain MD Clinic): 667-600-2110