While Maryland has moved into Stage II reopening plans, Catholic Charities has ongoing discussions about deliberate and thoughtful ways to operate in the safest possible manner for our colleagues, volunteers, communities, and individuals we serve. We continue to ask our wonderful volunteers to stay safer at home. New admissions to Sarah’s House may be available on a case-by-case basis, following local procedures.
- Soon, we will be updating our Volunteer Portal with ways you can be a virtual volunteer, help from home, deliver goods and items, and more.
- Meals can be dropped off, prepared, or unprepared.
- Bilingual SNAP eligibility and application hotline: 667-600-2291
We are an authorized community-based service, reliable and secure, and able to help complete SNAP applications by phone.
In-kind needs: Deliver to 2015 20th Street, Fort Meade, MD 20755
We are in need of the following items:
- Disinfecting wipes
- Disinfecting Spray (Clorox, Lysol, etc.)
- Juice Boxes
- Walmart or Target gift cards
Items can be shipped to us via Amazon @ 2015 20th Street, Fort Meade, MD 20755 – ATTN Kelly Anderson