While Maryland has moved into Stage II reopening plans, Catholic Charities has ongoing discussions about deliberate and thoughtful ways to operate in the safest possible manner for our colleagues, volunteers, communities, and individuals we serve. We continue to ask our wonderful volunteers to stay safer at home. Our meal service continues on a grab-and-go basis. If you are interested in preparing and providing meals, please contact HelpNow@cc-md.org.
- Soon, we will be updating our Volunteer Portal with ways you can be a virtual volunteer, help from home, deliver goods and items, and more.
- Bilingual SNAP eligibility and application hotline:
We are an authorized community-based service, reliable and secure, and able to help complete SNAP applications by phone.
- AA/NA meetings suspended.
- Dental care suspended.
- Client Services are suspended. Information and resources will be provided by phone. Behavioral health appointments will continue.
In-kind needs for Our Daily Bread Employment Center
To send needed food and supplies to Our Daily Bread Employment Center, see our Amazon wish list.
- Laundry detergent
- Fabric softener
- Dryer sheets
- Wash cloths
- Twin-sized bedsheets
- Underwear (boxers and boxer briefs)
- Shower shoes
- Steel toe work boots
- Reflective work vests
- Work tools
- Hair clippers
- Clipper spray
- Clipper oil
- Sea Breeze (skin astringent)
- To-go containers
- To-go cereal
Our Daily Bread Employment Center
Our Daily Bread is located in the Our Daily Bread Employment Center and provides a hot, nutritious lunch for anyone in need every day of the year. It serves as a gateway to a wealth of other services in the facility, including legal services, health care, employment opportunities and government benefits. Breakfast is served every weekday to the elderly and those with special needs. Click here to learn about Christopher Place Employment Academy, located at the center.