Without the efforts of volunteers and donors, My Sister’s Place Women’s Center would not be able to provide the services it does.
During this pandemic, we are currently offering only off-site volunteering:
- Write a letter of encouragement to one of our clients
- Send a letter, a note, a positive quote or story, even a drawing to a new friend – no length requirement necessary
- All letters will be read before being distributed to clients
- Ten letters equal two service hours
- Mail letters to My Sister’s Place Women’s Center, ATTN: Letters of Encouragement, 17 W. Franklin St., Baltimore, MD 21201
- Make casseroles at home to support our meal services
Once we are able to host on-site volunteering, we will go back to using our online portal. Individuals, as well as small volunteer groups, are welcome to share their time and talents by leading workshops, serving meals, assembling toiletry kits, becoming employment partners, or hosting collection drives.
Get signed up today for the future – Click Here