Information About My Sister’s Place Women’s Center Services
My Sister’s Place Women’s Center provides 3 meals a day and access to services such as case management, education, and job training to women and their children in need in Baltimore City.
We serve by providing:
- Case management
- Benefits advice and enrollment
- Rental assistance/eviction prevention
- Education and life skills training
- Learn to Earn professional internships
- Traveler’s aid
- Referrals to other community providers
- Behavioral health and addiction services onsite
- A variety of workshops
- Eviction Prevention
- Laundry services
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Mail and telephone services
- Shower facilities
- Access to day room with comfortable seating
Below are links to easy-to-make casserole recipes that you can make at home or in your parish and donate to My Sister’s Place Women’s Center for breakfast, lunch, and dinner to help our women and children.
Students can also make casseroles in exchange for service hours. One half-sized pan (can be purchased at regular grocery stores) is equal to 2 service hours.
For drop off information or if you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 667-600-3702.
LUNCH OR DINNER