- We continue to ask our wonderful volunteers to stay safer at home.
- Our meal service continues on a grab-and-go basis. If you are interested in preparing and providing meals, please contact HelpNow@cc-md.org.
- Soon, we will be updating our Volunteer Portal with ways you can be a virtual volunteer, help from home, deliver goods and items, and more.
- Bilingual SNAP eligibility and application hotline: 667-600-2291: We are an authorized community-based service, reliable and secure, and able to help complete SNAP applications by phone.
Click here to learn more about My Sister’s Place Women’s Center>>
Donation Needs for 2021:
- March through July: Summer clothing (short sleeve t-shirts, athletic shorts/pants) and athletic shoes – currently accepting new only
- August: Back to school supplies for our Family Stability program – bookbags and school supplies (pencils, crayons, etc.)
- September through November: Winter weather clothing (long sleeve shirts, sweaters, hoodies, fleece pants, coats) and winter boots – new only, unless changed before this time
- Year-Round Needs:
- Operations Supplies: laundry detergent, dryer sheets, bleach, latex gloves, black trash bags
- Food items: pre-made and frozen casseroles, canned food, coffee/tea, milk, bread, bottled water, drink mixes
- Bras, underwear, socks – currently accepting new only
Not Accepting: Toiletries, feminine hygiene products, baby/children’s items, or any used clothing/household items
Donation mailing: Please mail to “My Sister’s Place Women’s Center, ATTN: Donations, 17 W. Franklin St., Baltimore, MD 21201”
Donation drop-off: We accept donations between 1 -4 p.m. Monday through Friday at 411 Cathedral St., Baltimore, MD 21201
We currently do not offer any on-site volunteering. We are currently offering student service hours for casseroles (2 hours per 1 regular-sized casserole) and letters of encouragement (2 hours per 10 letters). Please email email@example.com to learn more.