Catholic Charities’ In-Home Intervention in Baltimore County focuses on diversion from hospitalization. The targeted population includes children, adolescents and Transitional Age Youth (ages 18-26) in the Baltimore County catchment area.
The Program is an intensive Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) that provides home-based wrap-around behavioral modification support service to families who care for children and adolescents with mental health and behavior-related issues. Service delivery in the home focuses on:
1. Social Skills Development,
2. Behavior Modification Skills and Techniques,
3. Enhancement of the Parent/Child Relationship, and
4. Structured Activities of Daily Living in the home that enhance social skill development and pro-social behavior in children with special needs.
- Individuals referred must be a Baltimore County resident.
- Individuals referred must be enrolled in the public mental health system.
- Individuals referred must be actively enrolled in therapy.
- Individuals referred must have Medical Assistance.
- Individuals referred must be between the ages of 4 – 26 years of age.
For more information, please contact Kevin Mason at 667-600-2419.