Catholic Charities’ 5-C In-Home Intervention Program is a hospitalization/diversion program that targets children and adolescents with intensive mental health and behavioral issues in Anne Arundel and Prince George’s Counties.
This is an intensive Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program that provides 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week crisis intervention, home-based behavioral modification, training and support services to families who care for children and adolescents with mental health and behavioral-relates issues. The service is designed for children who are transitioning to their homes from an out-of-home placement or for children who are at risk for placement in a more restrictive environment due to the degree of behavioral acting out in the home, school and/or community.
- Children referred must be an Anne Arundel or Prince Georges County resident.
- Children referred must be enrolled in the public mental health system.
- Children referred must be actively enrolled in therapy.
- Children referred must have Medical Assistance.
- Children referred must be between the ages of 4-17.5 years of age.
For more information, please contact Kevin Mason at 667-600-2419 or Latia Suite at 667-600-2424.