Important Notice: Effective immediately
- Anna’s House has suspended or limited volunteer activities until further notice.
- Sarah’s House has suspended onproperty visitors and volunteers until further notice. If you are scheduled to serve a meal, please drop the items off (prepared or unprepared).
- Sarah’s House has an urgent need for items.
- Our Daily Bread Employment Center meal service:
- Meal services is grab-and-go only – no seated services offered; staff will help city with trash collection.
- All volunteer activity is SUSPENDED except for those interns who are deemed essential.
- AA/NA meetings suspended.
- Dental care suspended.
- Client Services are suspended. Information and resources will be provided by phone. Behavioral health appointments will continue.
Housing & Shelter
Catholic Charities offers a wide range of assistance for people who need shelter and housing, both permanent and transitional, and to low-income older adults who need an affordable place to live.
The Weinberg Housing and Resource Center (WHRC) is a low-barrier emergency shelter that provides homeless services to over 275 adult men and women each night in the City of Baltimore. 667-600-3230. LEARN MORE>>
Our Daily Bread is located in the Our Daily Bread Employment Center and provides a hot, nutritious lunch for anyone in need every dayof the year. It serves as a gateway to a wealth of other services in the facility, including legal services, health care, employment opportunities and government benefits. 667-600-3400. LEARN MORE>>
Christopher Place Employment Academy is an intensive residential employment program that provides education and training, as well as recovery support to formerly homeless men of the Baltimore area and is located at the Our Daily Bread Employment Center. 667-600-3400. LEARN MORE>>>
Sarah’s House is a supportive housing program offering emergency shelter and project-based supportive housing with an array of other services for families experiencing homelessness in Anne Arundel County. 667-600-3550. LEARN MORE>>
Anna’s House provides supportive services where each woman begins to take charge of her life and recognizes her own capabilities and self-worth. Our goal, no matter which type of housing program a family is utilizing, is to provide personalized assistance and encouragement to each client as she moves toward self-sufficiency. 667-600-2840. LEARN MORE>>
My Sister’s Place Lodge is a transitional housing program for homeless women of Baltimore City who have been diagnosed with a disability. 667-600-2130. LEARN MORE>>
Catholic Charities offers several programs to assist individuals and families achieve permanent housing, in cooperation with government agencies. LEARN MORE>>>