Wish List for Head Start and Early Head Start of Harford County
We can always use your help and your generous support is always appreciated.
The Things We Need Most, In Priority Order Are:
- DONATIONS (You can make your online donation here.) This is the best way to help the Center overall.
- VOLUNTEERS (Learn more about volunteering with us here.)
- GIFT CARDS (from food stores, Walmart and Target). These give us the most flexibility for filling immediate needs.
- IN-KIND DONATIONS, such as the items listed below. Please consider increasing the impact of your gift by organizing a donation drive.
THESE ITEMS ARE MOST NEEDED AT THIS TIME:
All ages- children and adults
- School supplies
- Soap, shampoo, body wash, lotion
- Towels and washcloths
- Mittens and gloves
- Simple puzzles
- Games – (Thank you. We already have many copies of Candyland and don’t need any more at this time.)
- Children’s musical instruments
- Art supplies and paper, crayons, paint kits, colored pencils, etc.
- School supplies
- Baby wipes
- Household items
- Toliet paper
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap and hand soap
- Picture frames
- Laundry baskets/bags
- Trash bags
- Cleaning supplies
Amazon Smile: Shop and Help Our Program Automatically
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support our program every time you shop, at no cost to you. When shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to us.
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to Associated Catholic Charities when you use smile.amazon.com and designate Associated Catholic Charities. And, you can save time by shipping the order directly to us. Learn more about Amazon Smile here.