Important Notice: Effective immediately
- Gallagher Services day programs CLOSED until further notice.
- Gallagher Services has suspended visitors until further notice.
- Gallagher Services has suspended suspended or limited volunteer activities until further notice.
Urgently needed in-kind donations are as follows:
- Disinfectant spray
- Disinfectant wipes
- Paper towels
- Hand Sanitizer
- Alcohol wipes
- Cereals (low sugar)
- Fruit cups
- Laundry detergent
Gallagher Services supports adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in living the life of their choice. Adults are supported in living, working and being involved in the community as independently as possible. The Cornerstones of the program are Person-Centered Planning and the mission and values of Catholic Charities.
Did you know?
228 adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities called a Gallagher Services residence home. On average, 65 worked in a paying job, vocational work, or vocational training at some point in FY18.
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin in programs and activities receiving Federal financial assistance. Specifically, Title VI provides that “no person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.” (42 U.S.C. Section 2000d).
The Title VI statement is posted in all 5310 vehicles, in the waiting areas of St. Ann and Gallagher Services and on the website of Associated Catholic Charities.
- Read the article from the Blessings newsletter about the nine individuals who have been a part of Gallagher Services since the program opened in June 1977!
- Read more about the past 40 years in our latest last issue of Open Door.
- See the 40 years of our service in a timeline.
- View photos from the celebration September 15, 2017.