Volunteer with Anna’s House
In today’s busy world we are grateful to our dedicated volunteers who lend us their greatest gifts of time, talent and resources to help us serve the homeless women and children of Anna’s House. We have a variety of volunteer opportunities for individuals, families, businesses and groups of all faiths and ages. We work with volunteers to find opportunities that match your skills, talents and interests. Explore the various ways you make a difference in someone’s life and perhaps even your own.
Contact us for more information at email@example.com.
In addition, Anna’s House can always use volunteers to help with the following:
- Assisting in Children’s Center
- Meal Preparation
- Program Support
- Supply Drive
- Food Collection
- Adopting a family during the holidays
- Organizational Support (painting, cleaning, room makeovers)
- Landscaping/Building Support
- Eagle Scout/Girl Scout Projects