With Dragon Boats 2018 still a year away, we recently held this special event to reunite with fellow paddlers and have them compete against local companies all while having a great time and celebrating Catholic Charities! Like Dragon Boats, this event offers team building, competition and a unique way to partner with and support Catholic Charities.
Who: Priority is given to returning Dragon Boat teams from last year on a first come, first served basis (a total of 16 teams can be accommodated.)
What: Corporate sponsored teams of 8-12 individuals (each team must have at least 3 women and 3 men) will bowl for prizes all while raising money for Catholic Charities.
When: Our next Dragon Bowl will be held in September 2019.
Where: Mustang Alley’s, 1300 Bank Street, Baltimore, MD 21231 (Parking available in the Little Italy garage on Central Avenue for $4).
- Sponsorships begin at $1,000 per team and include bowling, shoe rental, food, and soft drinks (cash bar available)
- Each team will be assigned a one-hour timeslot to bowl (6pm, 7pm, 8pm or 9pm)
- Prizes will be awarded at 10pm for highest team score, most team strikes, best individual score male, best individual score female, most strikes male, and most strikes female.
- Duckpin lanes will be available for use on a first-come, first served basis throughout the evening.
- Participants are invited to eat, drink, and celebrate throughout the bowling alley when not bowling.