5500 Lexington Road
Woodlawn, MD 21207410.944.5959
Senior Community in Woodlawn: Holy Korean Martyrs
Holy Korean Martyrs, a Catholic Charities Senior Community, offers 74 one-bedroom, rent-assisted apartments for seniors. The community is easily accessible from I-695 and I-70, at the corner of Mt. Vernon Drive and Security Boulevard located in Woodlawn (Baltimore County), near the Holy Korean Martyrs Catholic Church. The site provides convenient access for shopping, banking, medical care, recreation and places of worship in the immediate area.
Click on the photo above to view the slideshow for Holy Korean Martyrs.
Services and Amenities
- Exercise classes
- Resident Association
- Service Coordination: on-site information and referral services; educational and wellness programs
- Weekday lunch offered by "Eating Together in Baltimore"
- Translation services available
- Outdoor patio area
- Resident computer center
- Multi-purpose room
- 24 hour laundry room
- Personal emergency response system
- Intercom and controlled entry system
- Units are wired for telephone and cable television service
Catholic Charities welcomes people regardless of faith and is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider.