4313 Fitch Avenue
Senior Communities in Fullerton/S. Perry Hall: Village Crossroads I and II
Click on the photo to view the slideshow for Village Crossroads I & II.
These two communities are the first smoke-free senior apartment buildings owned and operated by Catholic Charities. The 7.4 acre Village Crossroads campus is entirely smoke free, including the individual apartment units, common areas and outdoor spaces.
Both locations are designed to be LEED certified. LEED, or Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is an internationally recognized mark of excellence for practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions.
Amenities and Services
- The Village Crossroads I offers a Billiards and Game Lounge, Club Room and Café, Creative Arts Studio, Library and Multimedia Room.
- Both communities include Internet Lounges. The design of both buildings includes wireless technology enabling us to offer free internet access to all of the residents.
- The outdoor spaces include areas for socialization, contemplation and activities. A dedicated shuffleboard, horseshoe and game table areas are amenities that are available to the residents of both communities.
- The Congregate Housing Services Program, certified by the Maryland Department of Aging, operates at the Village Crossroads I, offering residents daily meals and weekly housekeeping, laundry and personal services.
- Service Coordination is available at no cost to link residents to resources, services and benefits better enabling them to enjoy their independence and support their living in the apartment setting for as long as possible.
To be eligible, applicants must be 62 years of age or older. To be eligible for HUD subsidized units at Village Crossroads I & II, applicant income must not exceed the maximum income limit, which is currently $30,950 per individual and $35,400 per couple*. There is no need for a Section 8 voucher, however Section 8 vouchers are accepted at the Village Crossroads I. To be eligible for the Tax-Credit units at Village Crossroads I, applicant income must not exceed the maximum income limit, which is currently $37,140 per individual and $42,480 per couple*. Section 8 vouchers will be accepted for these units.
*Please note that income limits change annually.
How to Apply? Call 443-798-3423 to Request an Application for the Village Crossroads I & II. The Wait List is based on date & time order of receipt of completed applications.
Catholic Charities welcomes people regardless of faith and is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider.