1212 Odenton Rd, Odenton, MD 21113410.519.6085
Senior Housing in Odenton: Friendship Station and Friendship Village
The on-site Service Coordinator provides information and referral services and educational and wellness programs for all residents. In addition, the Catholic Charities Senior Support Services Program is available to eligible residents of Friendship Station at a reasonable cost. The program provides meals and assistance with housekeeping, laundry, personal care, and service management.
Services and Amenities
- Exercise classes
- Garden club
- Resident Association
- Service Coordination – On-site information and referral
- Senior Support Services – meals, housekeeping, laundry, personal assistance and service management. Please note that this service is available only at Friendship Station.
- Hair salon located on-site
- Resident computer center
- Multipurpose room
- Laundry room
- Personal emergency response system
- Intercom and Controlled entry system
- Units wired for telephone and cable television service
Catholic Charities welcomes people regardless of faith and is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider.