1212 Odenton Road
Odenton, MD 21113410.519.6085
Senior Communities in Odenton: Friendship Station and Friendship Village
Friendship Station and Friendship Village, Catholic Charities Senior Communities, offers a total of 151 one-bedroom, rent-assisted apartments for older adults. The community is in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, accessible to I-97 and the BW Parkway from Rt. 175. Shopping, churches, a library, a senior center and recreational activities are located nearby.
Services and Amenities
- Service Coordination: on-site information and referral services; educational and wellness programs
- Senior Support Services: meals; light housekeeping; laundry; customized personal assistance and case management available at a reasonable cost. Please note: this service is available only at Friendship Station.
- Exercise classes
- Garden club
- Resident association
- Translation services available
- Hair salon located on-site
- Resident computer center
- Multipurpose room
- Laundry room
- Personal emergency response system
- Intercom and controlled entry system
- Units wired for telephone and cable television service
Catholic Charities welcomes people regardless of faith and is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider.