Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
3320 Benson Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21227410.644.7100
Noah’s Place is a 30-bed memory care neighborhood committed to meeting the special needs of elders with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related disorders. Our memory care programs provide a holistic approach to serving elders, embracing the philosophy of person centered care that organizes daily activity around each elder’s schedule. We provide enhanced programming, and specialized staffing for elders that are designed to maximize their dignity and independence.
Noah’s Place offers:
- A secure environment for elders
- A comprehensive therapeutic recreation program that provides physical, emotional, and spiritual activities daily for elders with cognitive impairment
- Medication and behavioral management
- Comfortable common areas for elders and their families
- A secure outdoor courtyard with a therapeutic garden that offers elders the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors
- Life skill stations for therapeutic activities
- Sensory room for mood enhancement
- Support Groups for family members