3308 Benson Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21227
St. Ann Adult Day Services
St. Ann is a day program for older adults. We provide medical supervision in a structured environment so that your loved ones can continue to live at home, instead of moving to a long-term care facility.
On the Jenkins Senior Living Community Campus
St. Ann Adult Day Services is located on a 25-acre campus overlooking Baltimore with amenities such as a beauty parlor, a whirlpool tub, and a lovely patio with elevated gardens. We provide medical supervision in a structured environment that reduces the likelihood of premature nursing home placement for your loved one. Our one to six staff to participant ratio provides safety for participants and peace of mind for you. In our warm “home-away-from-home” setting, your loved one will receive lots of TLC and will enjoy a fun-filled adult day care environment while you work during the day or enjoy a much needed respite.
"Adult day care offers a unique option for seniors and adults who for health or safety reasons cannot stay alone during the day. With our support, they are able to maintain their independence and continue living in their homes in the community. We also provide participants with the opportunity to make friends and engage in stimulating activities—all in a medically supervised setting. We offer families the peace of mind that their loved ones are being cared for by our dedicated staff. I invite you to visit St. Ann Adult Day Services and see what we have to offer."
Cherie Melton, RN
- nutritionally balanced breakfasts, lunches, and afternoon snacks are included
- wheelchair accessible curb-to-curb transportation to and from the day program and home
- a wide variety of social activities and fellowship that replaces isolation
- a full-time registered nurse who provides monitoring and preventative care
- a full-time social worker who provides counseling, discharge planning, and assistance with community resources
- on-site occupational, speech and physical therapists are available
- consultation with ophthalmologists, podiatrists, and psychiatrists
- a board-certified geriatric physician with offices on the Jenkins Campus
- a Pastoral Care program staffed by a full-time Chaplain and Pastoral Care team who provide pastoral visits and counseling
- the opportunity to attend weekly Bible Study and Mass
open Monday through Friday
To learn more about St. Ann Adult Day Services contact us at 410 646-0320 or firstname.lastname@example.org