17 West Franklin Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
My Sister's Place Women's Center serves hundreds of meals each year to countless women and children in need. We can always use your help. The things we need most, in priority order are:
- Donations (You can make your online donation here.) This is the best way to help the Center overall.
- Volunteers (Learn more about volunteering with us here.) We especially need volunteers to make and/or serve meals.
- Gift Cards (from food stores, Walmart, and Target). These give us the most flexibility for filling immediate needs.
- In-kind donations, such as the items listed below
Items we need the most right now for possible in-kiind donation or donation drives include:
* At this time, we can accept gently used seasonal clothing. Please call us before dropping off.*
Please bring your donations to us at 17 West Franklin Street. Drop off times are between 9am - 4pm, Monday through Friday.
For more information please call us at 410.727.3523. We can meet you at the loading dock.