3308 Benson Ave
Baltimore, MD 21227
Caritas House Assisted Living
On the Jenkins Senior Living Campus
Residents of Caritas House enjoy a comfortable home environment, two fireplaces, an enclosed garden and a community dining room. The social, mental, physical and spiritual well-being of our residents is at the core of our mission. Caritas House offers a nurturing pastoral care program. This program can assist residents and their families through the transition to a new home and with any of their spiritual needs. We also offer daily Mass, weekly Ecumenical services and pastoral care visits.
Caritas House is a non-smoking facility. Residents are not allowed to smoke in the building or on the grounds.
Services Available at Caritas House
- Three nutritious meals served daily
- Medication administration by Certified Medication Technicians.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and other daily activities as needed
- Weekly laundry, linen, and housekeeping services
- Access to a full range of healthcare services, including an on-site geriatrician
- Full-time nursing staff available on-site 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Social and recreational activities
- Pastoral Care at Caritas House
- Individual Resident Service Plans
- Resident Council meetings
- A warm, caring environment in which residents feel respected and valued
Caritas House Assisted Living is part of the Jenkins Senior Living Community (map and directions), a long-standing senior community set on a scenic hill overlooking Baltimore. It is a 60-unit studio apartment community located off Interstate-95, next to St. Agnes Hospital. If you would like to learn more about assisted living, read our FAQ, or call Marsha Hagan at 667-600-2664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org