430 S Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231667-600-2900
We can always use your help. The things we need most, in priority order are:
- Donations (You can make your online donation here.) This is the best way to help the Center overall.
- Volunteers (Learn more about volunteering with us here.)
- Gift Cards (from food stores, Walmart, and Target). These give us the most flexibility for filling immediate needs.
- In-kind donations, such as the items listed below
These items are what we need most right now. Please consider increasing the impact of your gift by organizing a donation drive.
If you would like to donate particular items, please call (410) 522-2668 or visit us: Esperanza Center, 430 S. Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231.
In-Kind Donations needed:
- School supplies
- Tabletop white boards
- Large dry erase markers, multi-color
- Spiral-bound notebooks
- Copy paper
- 3-tab manila folders
- Accordion files
- Red and blue folders, 3-tab w/fasteners
- Coffee and supplies (sugar packets, creamer), and individual bags of snacks for volunteers
- Paper products: paper towels, napkins, paper plates, plastic and “hot” cups
If you are buying items for donation, consider using Amazon Smile. Amazon Smile will donate a percentage of your purchase price to Associated Catholic Charities when you use smile.amazon.com and designate Associated Catholic Charities. And, you can save time by shipping the order directly to the Esperanza Center. Learn more about Amazon Smile here.