Services & Locations
Gallagher Services is committed to excellence in caring through an array of services for people with developmental disabilities by creating opportunities for greater independence, enhancing skills and building self esteem, meeting each individual’s needs, and engaging the community in our mission.
Our services include:
- Pre-vocational and vocational training
- Supervised work environment
- Supported employment
- Medical day care & rehabilitation activities
- Occupational, speech and physical therapy
- Spiritual, recreational, & social activities
- Independent living
- 24-hour supervised care
- Assisted living & retirement programs
- Life care & medical services
Read our clients' stories
My Cousin Ricky
The story of Ricky Breitenbach, Gallagher Services client, as told by his cousin
The Women of Gallagher Services' White Marsh
Living together for over twenty years at Gallagher Services' White Marsh, these women may not be related, but that doesn't make them any less than sisters.
A story from Joan Peddicord, advocate for Gallagher client Tony Peddicord, about his life at Gallagher Services.