How to Access Gallagher Services
To be eligible for admission to Gallagher Services’ residential or day programs, an individual must be eligible for services through the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA). The steps to determine eligibility are:
- Contact DDA Access and Eligibility unit for an in home assessment of the individual’s needs. 410.902.4500
- The assessment determines the appropriate level of support and funding required for services.
- Following the initial assessment a Service Coordinator would be assigned.
- At this point the Service Coordinator and family begin the process of choosing a service provider.
- Applications could then be reviewed by Gallagher Services based on current openings in the residential and day programs.
In order to determine if Gallagher Services is the appropriate provider, service site visits are scheduled prior to beginning the individual planning process.
View the list of available services and locations and get directions to the main campus.
Contact Michele Price for further information 410.252.4005.x.129 email@example.com.