Gallagher Services for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
We provide an array of services, care, training, and therapy for adults with intellectual disabilities.
- Pre-vocational and vocational training
- Supervised work environments
- Supported employment
- Medical day care & rehabilitation activities
- Occupational, speech and physical therapy
- Spiritual, recreational, & social activities
- Independent living
- 24-hour supervised care
- Assisted living & retirement programs
- Life care & medical services
To be eligible for admission to Gallagher Services’ residential or day programs, an individual must be eligible for services through the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA). For more information on eligibility, visit the How to Access Gallagher Services page.