Who We Are
Catholic Charities Family Services provides state-of-the-art behavioral health, child welfare, special education, early childhood and family-development services. Known for creativity, innovation, excellence, and our nationally-recognized Family-Provider Partnership, the programs of C&FS focus on building and unifying families and helping families and individuals of all ages to achieve healthier lives.
Where We Provide Services
Family Services serves children from all over the State of Maryland in its residential programs. Counseling services are available in Central and Western Maryland to children, youth, adults and families. Most other services listed below are available to children, youth and families in the Central Maryland region.“Villa Maria has been a very valuable source of support and a very valuable counseling program. It has been a very productive part of my grandson’s growth.” - from a grandparent involved in family therapy at one of our Behavioral Health Clinics.
How to Get Specific Information
Information about any of our services can be obtained by calling (410) 252-4700 and letting the receptionist know which program(s) you are interested in knowing more about. You will then be transferred or referred to an individual who can assist you. You may also send an e-mail to email@example.com to request information.“The staff and our involvement in the program has saved our family. We were on a downward slide that none of our other plans or treatments could seem to stop. The unique nature of the programs involvement with the family at home helped us turn things around. We are and will continue to be grateful to everyone involved. “ - from a parent in our Timonium After School Program.
For more specific information about any program, please click on any of the services or programs listed below. To download our complete Services Reference Guide, please click here.
Our Services and Programs
- Behavioral Health Services
- Crisis Response Services (B-CARS)
- Early Childhood Mental Health Screening
- Home-Based Respite
- Hospitalization Diversion Program (Anne Arundel and Prince Georges County)
- In-Home Intervention
- Parochial School Consultation
- Safe Start
- School Consultation Program
- Therapeutic After School Program
- White Oak School Counseling
- Family to Family Respite Program
- HOPE Program
- Therapeutic Alternative Shelter Care
- Treatment Foster Care
- Making All The Children Healthy (MATCH)
- St. Vincent’s Villa Residential Treatment Center
- St. Vincent’s Villa Diagnostic, Evaluation and Treatment Program
- Therapeutic Weekend Respite Program