2601 N Howard Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
The experienced adoption professionals at Catholic Charities provide extensive support & guidance through all phases of the adoption process. The advantages of working with Catholic Charities’ International Adoption Program include:
- Our thorough education and training for prospective parents helps you to prepare for adoptive parenthood.
- Our ongoing support for adoptive parents throughout the process, offered by your social worker and through our monthly waiting parent groups, until a child is placed in your family.
- Our program matches you with one social worker throughout the process, who provides you with personalized services. Prospective adoptive parents know in advance what the agency fees are, and international fees are paid, on your
behalf, to approved programs overseas, prior to travel.
- Our knowledge and experience in providing ethical adoption services and supportive counseling to adoptive parents over many years.
- Our excellent relationships with foreign adoption sources and cooperating agencies.
- Our valuable resources for medical and developmental pre-placement child referral assessments.
- Our commitment to the lifelong needs of those touched by adoption through ongoing post adoption services for adoptive parents, adoptive families and adopted persons.
Please come and learn more about this option at one of our regularly scheduled Adoption Information Meetings. And don’t hesitate to call us at 410-659-4050 to speak to one of our social workers, who can answer your questions and provide further information about international adoption at Catholic Charities.
We can provide home study and post-placement services for those interested in pursuing an independent adoption.
International Adoptions: Next Steps
Contact Adoption Services at 410-659-4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to speak with you!
Register for our free adoption information session.
If you would like to provide comments to the Council on Accreditation (COA), click here.